Cancellation and Booking Policies
- All appointments under $500 will require a 20% deposit in order to book the appointment
- All appointments over $500 will require a 30% deposit in order to book the appointment
- Show Shine Solutions LLC reserves the right to require a credit or debit card in order to book an appointment
- Cancellation or rescheduling of an appointment will require 72 hours notice prior to the appointment time in order to receive a full refund of your deposit
- Failure to provide 72 hours notice of cancellation or rescheduling will result in loss of initial deposit
- A No Call No Show will result in loss of initial deposit and you may be responsible for the full cost of the service.
- Show Shine Solutions LLC reserves the right to cancel, modify or reschedule appointments based on available staff, weather conditions and/or equipment failures.
- Show Shine Solutions LLC reserves the right to refuse service without penalty to anyone who verbally or physically abuses, threatens, is a repeat No Call No Show, or is disrespectful in anyway towards the owners or any of it’s team members
- You, the vehicle owner are responsible for removing all personal items and trash from your vehicle before drop off. Failure to remove trash and personal items from the vehicle will result in a $30 fee unless removal was agreed to at time of booking.
- Show Shine Solutions LLC is not responsible for removal of car seats or any child seats from your vehicle. All car seats and child seats must be removed by the vehicle owner prior to drop off.
- Show Shine Solutions LLC does not install or re-install child seats or car seats under any circumstance.
- Show Shine Solutions LLC will not be held responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged personal items left in the vehicle. It is the vehicle owners responsibility to remove these items prior to drop off.
- Failure to have the vehicle and keys on-site at our location on time will result in cancellation of the appointment by Show Shine Solutions LLC and loss of initial deposit – Drop off should be the night before or within 30 minutes of the appointment start time
- All vehicles are cleaned and serviced at the owners own risk and the vehicle must be able to withstand normal cleaning procedures. Show Shine Solutions LLC reserves the right to not perform paint correction on surfaces that are questionable, damaged or the clear coat is found to be out of range for safe paint correction to be performed.
- If your vehicle is equipped with gloss black wheels, Show Shine Solutions LLC will not be held responsible for any previous damage, wash lines, marring, swirl marks or any other type of marking found on the wheel. Gloss black wheels scratch very easily and most are already scratched, swirled or show fine wash lines prior to service. Dirt and brake dust can hide or mask these flaws. You agree to not hold Show Shine Solutions LLC responsible for these previous damages.
- It can sometimes be difficult to find all flaws within a vehicle’s interior during initial inspection. Some vehicles can have parts that are worn, broken, scuffed, cracked, scratched, chipped, gouged, torn, burnt, faded, have chemical damage or become dislodged that are only found during the cleaning process. If we find these items during service, we will make you aware of them, photograph them and upload them to an approval form through our software. The approval form will be sent to you and you must review and sign the form in order to proceed with service. If the form is not signed, service will be discontinued. You agree not to hold Show Shine Solutions LLC or it’s team members responsible for these previous damages.
- During initial exterior surface inspection, dirt and dust can mask swirl marks, scratches, chips and other paint flaws or flaws in trim and accessories. Once the vehicle is thoroughly cleaned, these flaws can become more visible. We will make you aware of them, photograph them and upload them to an approval form in our software. You must review and sign the form in order to proceed with service. Show Shine Solutions LLC and it’s team members will not be held responsible for any previous damages. Show Shine Solutions LLC and it’s team members will not be expected to fix pre-existing paint flaws, flaws in trim, accessories or any other item unless it’s included in the service or agreed to prior to the start of service.
- Show Shine Solutions LLC reserves the right to deny or refuse any request made at the time of drop off that may be unreasonable, interfere with other appointments or deadlines, pose a danger to team members, or cause disruption to day to day operations without penalty.
We understand that things happen that are out of our control. We will be happy to assist you in rescheduling or cancelling an appointment. Our #1 goal is to provide the highest level of service to everyone who requests it. These policies are in place to offer a fair opportunity to all.